Good fellow practitioners, the self-nature of true suchness manifests thoughts. Though the six sense faculties have the functions of seeing, hearing, and awareness, yet they are not defiled by myriad objects, and the self-nature of true suchness is always liberated. Therefore, the Pure Name Sutra says, "One is adept at differentiating the forms of all dharma/Dharma, while simultaneously rest immovably in the Ultimate Principle."....from a translation/commentary by Master Beishi Ghohan of the 6th Patriarch's Platform Sutra.
THERE WILL BE NO CLASS THIS THURSDAY 27 AS THERE ARE PARENT/TEACHER INTERVIEWS.
1. MAIN WEBSITE: Cosmos Chan Zen Community at http://www.cosmoschan.org/
2. Master Cheng Yen in Facebook;
3. Listen to dharma talks with Gilbert Gutierrez http://dharmatalks.riversidechan.org/
4. Listen/download audio talks from the Tallahassee Chan group at http://www.tallahasseechan.com/talks.html
5. the Western Chan Fellowship at http://www.westernchanfellowship.org/
6. Questions? Adrian at 250 650 9055; email@example.com and this blog http://comoxvalleyzenchan.blogspot.ca/